Effective date: June 21, 2023
- Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our services. This may include your name, email address, phone number, professional information (e.g. your employer or your job title), and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also collect certain information automatically when you visit our website or use our services, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and browser type, operating system, the pages you view on our website, and the dates and times you visit our website.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services
- To understand and analyze how you use our services
- To communicate with you, including for customer service, and to provide you with updates and other information relating to our services
- For marketing and promotional purposes
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates, to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- Your Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
- Contact Us